Friday, February 12, 2010

Radio Ga Ga

I missed the post yesterday because of a) a busy schedule and b) chronic laziness. But no one reads this anyway so it doesn't matter.

Second radio show was yesterday. I didn't get to play the new song I wanted to play because it wasn't on the computer. Someone should look into that. I also played Iron Maiden's "Twilight Zone" simply because I finished the regular set with about 2 minutes left on the clock and needed something else. Not sure I'm going to play anything heavier than Maiden. We'll see. I have some 'tallica and 'deth, as you should know by now, but I'm not sure I'll be playing them.

I am pleased to report that the Who Review will return sometime next week. I've ordered Patrick Troughton's swan song (sort of), The War Games from Amazon along with some guitar strings because I'm too lazy to make the 30-minute trip to the nearest guitar store for the strings, and because Doctor Who is cheaper on Amazon than it is at Best Buy. I saw it on YouTube a very long time ago and remember the important plot points (including the big one, the one that's actually window-dressing and shouldn't need to effect the story) but I've forgotten a lot of the details. So I'll go through one episode a day and post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post-Craig review: From Russia With Love

One of the rules of this project is that I'm not allowed to start writing one review until I've finished the previous one. An except...