Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's been a while

All right, news:

First of all, I'm splitting TDDoDD up into two blogs. There's a reason for this, even though my output is minimal, so bear with me.

The Daily Dose of Dirty Deeds will continue as my personal blog, where I yak about Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Mass Effect, and other such trivialities. Basically everything that didn't have a "politics" tag is going to stay here.

The new blog will be political. It'll be up sometime this week, and I'll have a big announcement and link here.

I'm doing this so that you, my single viewer, don't have to be distracted by my right-wing raving whenever I can be bothered to comment on the continued deterioration of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post-Craig review: From Russia With Love

One of the rules of this project is that I'm not allowed to start writing one review until I've finished the previous one. An except...